We are excited to welcome everyone back to the museum! We will be open Tuesday, Thursday 10am-2pm, and Saturday 10am-4pm.
Please call ahead at (716)-821-9361.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff remain our top priority, and we have implemented a number of changes:
1) Masks are required when visiting the museum: In accordance with the New York State executive order, we are requiring face coverings to be worn by all guests over the age of 2 while they’re at the museum.
2) Social distancing protocols are in effect and must be observed.
3) Groups of six or more must call ahead to the Steel Plant Museum to reserve a date and time.
4) Hand sanitizer will be made available.
5) Visitors must sign in when entering the Heritage Discovery Center and the Steel Plant Museum of WNY, and contact information must be provided, preferably a phone number. We can’t wait to see everyone!
Please consider donating to the museum!
Our organization and mission depends on donations, membership and program fees to operate. Our closure comes with a significant economic impact to non-profit organizations such as ours. Please consider supporting us in mitigating the losses we may suffer as a result from the virus with a tax-deductible donation to the museum.
We thank you for your ongoing support and hope you can connect with us through some of our online offerings.
You can also to contribute to the museum by making us your beneficiary on Amazon Smile.